Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Meet me at the fair!

My first fair! I finally received the confirmation from the organizers that I can join in the Sunday Market on the 6th of June. Not only will it be a great experience selling my things to the public but a lot of Etsy sellers will be present so I'll get to meet them all!

There is a lot to prepare and get done before the big day, though. I need to make more bags, mage price tags, decide on table decor and props, packaging, etc, etc. Luckily with the fair season kicking off, there are tons of blog posts about fairs and how to prepare for them, checklists and helpful tips! I have made a round-up of some of the resources available in case that, like me, you are getting ready to attend your first fair:

 - 10 tips for a craft show booth, Going Home to Roost 
 - Let's make a list: craft fair preps, Dutch Handmade  
So, wish me luck and if you are in the area, be sure to join us at the Sunday Market at the Westergasfabriek! We look forward to seeing you there!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first fair and good luck! I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I could come:)
    That will be fantastic,
    good luck with your first one and
    have Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should be great : first fair and so many etsy sellers! I wish I could come too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Surely I'll see you there ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Drop me a line using the form below. Thanks!