Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Search for the Perfect Cowl

As the days get colder and the warm sweaters and jackets find their way back to the front of the closet, I have been on the lookout for the perfect cowl/neck warmer. 

I want something soft and cozy that will keep my neck toasty, even out on the bike, on a cold Dutch winter day. Something like this:

1 - Chunky Neckwarmer / Cowl - Oatmeal - Knittles
2 - Fig Larger than Life - Trucks and Pearls
3 - Chunky Scarf in Olive with Coconuts Buttons - Tomiffy
4 - Cable Neck Tube in Heather Grey - Tomiffy


How to choose?....

If you are feeling crafty, though, you can always follow this tutorial from Cheri on WhipUp.net and use an old sweater make your this nifty scarflette! 

Image via whipup.net

1 comment:

  1. Those look like you'll be nice and warm during the cold days on your bike with the famous Dutch Weather :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Drop me a line using the form below. Thanks!