Friday, February 12, 2010

Brown paper packages tied up with strings


I love beautifully wrapped presents. I love giving them and receiving them! Unfortunately, it isn't my forte and one of the reasons for that is that I never seem to have the necessary supplies.
So, now that I am getting ready to launch my Etsy store, one of the (many) things to decide on is packaging. Presentation is such a huge part in the whole shopping experience, I want to make sure I make the right first impression.The good part is, there are tons of options out there. The bad part is, how do I choose?
Two of my favorite stores are Nice Package and Olive Manna. They are both relatively new, run by women and even though they are more expensive than the more generic wrapping supplies, I think the quality of their products will really help my own stand out
. And who doesn't want to get the best start possible for their little shop?

1 comment:

  1. Giving and receiving beautifully wrapped presents ain't my forte either. Hell, we could be brother and sister.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Drop me a line using the form below. Thanks!