Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Shopping!

Just a few more days until our baby arrives and the shop has never been busier! Sales, custom orders, wholesale inquiries. And we still have 2 more days left on Euro Week!

Between orders and redecorating our bedroom - new bedspread and linnen arrived yesterday, yay! - I finished a new bag yesterday:


I love the bold print in classic black and white combo! You can find it here. And don't forget that you can still use the coupon EUROWEEK10OFF and get your 10% discount until tomorrow evening!

More Saturday shopping? Check out Sandra's lovely blog here.

4 comments:

  1. great combo, black/white is always elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bag ! Enjoy your last days of pregnancy ! Whishing you a lovely baby !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the bag! I'm praying for you to have a very easy delivery & the best for you, baby & family! How exciting!

    susy
    http://www.aegeansea.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag -very nice fabric!! Wish you a great weekend/ Eva

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Drop me a line using the form below. Thanks!