Friday, November 25, 2011

Goodbye Blogger, hello Tumblr!


After some consideration, I have decided to put this blog out of its misery. As it turns out, you can't do it all (or at least, I can't). 

Between the kiddos (they are cute, though, aren't they?), the out of control laundry, the faint attempt at a social life and spinning classes, trying to fit in some sewing time is hard enough so everything else just slips through the cracks. 


So I decided to simplify. I started a Tumblr blog, which still allows me to share some of the things I love and that inspire me. I like to think of it as an ever evolving mood board. If you like it, just hit the follow button!

So, hopefully, this isn't goodbye. Just see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Drop me a line using the form below. Thanks!