Friday, April 9, 2010

Guerilla bagging!



The 4th International Morsbagging day is this Sunday and I am very keen in participating! The idea is that you "sew like mad to make as many lovely morsbags to hand out as possible - perhaps organise a local group for courage, support and joy, and handout free morsbags to locals wherever you are in the world......"

I have set aside some funky and sturdy fabrics and I am hoping I will have time this weekend to make some pretty cool Morsbags which I will give away to assorted friends and family members. 

If you are interested in joining, head on over to www.morsbags.com and read more about this initiative. You can also just download the pattern and start sewing!!


(image via: www.morsbags.com)

1 comment:

  1. I'm still rocking my MorsBag from last year's Guerilla Bag blast thanks to B*lota!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Drop me a line using the form below. Thanks!