Monday, April 19, 2010

My blog is carbon neutral!


As I was scrolling down my reading list on Blogger, a post jumped up from a blog: "My blog is carbon neutral, is yours?". Well, no, I thought. Can it be? I clicked through to read the entire post and found out that, with just a few clicks, yes, yes it can.

How it works:

Just write a short blog post about our programme “My blog is carbon neutral” and include one of the buttons below on your site (ideally in the sidebar). Send the link to your blog to CO2-neutral@kaufda.de and we plant a tree for you, neutralising the carbon dioxide emissions of your blog. The trees will be planted in the spring of 2010 by the Arbor Day Foundation.

So, this spring, somewhere in Germany, a tree will be planted for B*lota, making the world a little greener!

To find out more about this initiative and how to participate, click here.

3 comments:

  1. what a great idea! i'll be sure to do the same - thanks for the tip (Mother Earth thanks you too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in making your blog carbon neutral and visiting my blog! I'd love to send you a free pattern through your e-mail, please send me an e-mail and let me know if you'd like a quilt pattern or a sewing pattern. Thanks sew much!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Anna, thanks! I have just sent you an email. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Drop me a line using the form below. Thanks!