Thursday, April 22, 2010

I heart Facebook

A few days ago, on Facebook, I came across a group of Alumni from my old school and decided to join.

It is a catholic school, at the time, an all-girls school un by nuns, and I joined when I was 2 and left just before turning 14. The environment was very special, not just beautiful and spacious but with small classes, where mind, body and soul were equally developed and nurtured. I made some wonderful friends there but after we left we lost touch, over the years, as we each followed our own trail, moving to different cities, different schools and paths.

 I am sitting in the bottom row, fourth from the left.

Once I started tagging myself in photos, all these girls I had been such good friends with started sending messages, friend requests, was it really me? I hadn't realized that, by using my married name and without any info on there I am pretty hard to find!
It has been wonderful to re-connect with old friends, look through all the photos and remember such a wonderful period in my life. Hopefully, with Facebook, it will be easier to stay in touch, this time around.

1 comment:

  1. The bro says, fourth from the feft, and cute as a button. The precocious fashion sense shows. I remember some of those friends too. Boy, how time does fly.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Drop me a line using the form below. Thanks!